Friday, May 30, 2008

What have I been doing? I'm unemployed and using Ian's scanner. PS Thanks Ian.

Again, unemployed, using Ian's scanner.  Here's some drawrings!
I thought it would be fun one day to sit in a park in NE Minneapolis and draw the scene in front of me, eventually I realized that the architecture left much to be desired.  So I deviated from the straight drawing and did something else.

Here's me ANIME STYLE!  


This describes what happened at a Chipotle in NE Minneapolis.  I saw a guy wearing a tshirt with three people:  Karl Marx, Lenin, and Chairman Mao Zedong.  Again, at a Chipotle.  I know.  WTF?  I bet that if I asked him he would have rolled his eyes at me because he is a stupid hipster who's angry about his parents paying his rent.  Also I'm sure he works part time at a record store selling old vinyls to stupid poop farts who are dumb as a fart.








No comments: