Friday, May 2, 2008

I am Iron Man!


This picture basically illustrates the pandemonium that occured at a promotional screening of Iron Man on Wednesday. But wait! Didn't the movie come out on Thursday at midnight Ted? It sure did faithful readers, but yours truly has connections! Ok, fine I just mooch off friends with real jobs. Shut up.


I think this pic sums up the general attitude of me, Ian and our friend Bret. We were giggling like middle school girls at a Hannah Montana concert. After the movie, I even emailed my mom and told her she would love it. She really likes comic movies for some reason.

Go see Iron Man.



1 comment:

holste said...

Even in your drawing, Bret lives up to the gay stereotypes. I can't help but smile.

Also, I'm not the judgmental mushroom-headed character in the picture, am I? Just curious.