Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Dark Blog Returns

Just when you thought Ted & I had given up on this blog.....WE'RE BACK!
I'm currently reading Frank Miller's (no relation) Batman: The Dark Knight Returns for the first time, and I was majorly inspired to draw a Batman of my own. So I did. I sketched it fairly quickly, but then spent several hours coloring the damn thing. Please enjoy. Oh, also highly recommended among comics is Y: The Last Man, which Ted has got me hooked on. TED, I NEED THE NEXT ISSUE. K, thanks.

1 comment:

Stephen R. said...

You're the second person this weekend to suggest Y: THE LAST MAN. Guess I'll be making another trip to the comic book shop this weekend. :)

EXCELLENT Batman you've drawn. Love it.

Tell Ted to drink up for me. I'm heading to the Apollo to do a matinee. God help me.