Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tuesday Drawing Archive

Ian played Henry V in Henry V. With a huge package.
This is one of my favorites of Ian's. Krull is hilarious and awesome. Also this is probably Ken Marshall's day to day life.




Finally, we have mine. Ian gave me a challenge to draw a picture of a deleted scene from the kickass movie Cloverfield starring our mutual friend Jesse St. Louis, a foul-mouthed New Yorker who somehow wound up at our small Norwegian Lutheran college on the hill known as St. Olaf. I'm pretty sure my drawing depicts EXACTLY what would happen should Jesse have been in that movie, or even in NYC if a giant monster attacked.






Enjoy!

2 comments:

david said...

hey, ted, you have some really sweet spacing going on here. i really love how i read the descriptions of the pictures, then theres a big, blank space, and then another description of the next picture. its really cool how you describe the pictures, then i have to scroll back up to look at them. i can go on more about this if you like.

Megan said...

Interesting enough, I still find a Krull drawing lying around my apartment every once and awhile. It makes me smile.