Monday, April 21, 2008

Lessons Learned Last Weekend


1. Don't get loaded when you have yoga class at 2PM the next day.

2. My office's scanner can't scan the whole sheet of a page from my sketchbook.

3. The State of Illinois is a dirty thief and liar that took my 12 dollars I sent them to give me a driving record. JERKS!


But more about #1. I showed up to yoga after a night of drinkin on Friday, and I could barely do child's pose. For those of you unfamiliar with yoga, it's basically an easier way to sit down. I could barely do it. My head was swimming and I was sweating out cheap tequila for two hours. A real nightmare.
And also my office's scanner can't scan all of my drawing! But it's okay, most of it is there. The "L" in "Lesson" is a little cut off, but that's ok. What do you want from me? You're getting free entertainment here! LEAVE ME ALONE!



2 comments:

Stephen R. said...

Did you learn nothing from drinking with me on Cinqo de Mayo a couple of years ago? You remember. When I fell asleep in the Caribou Coffee and you and Philip read DON'T LET THE PIGEON DRIVE THE BUS to me.

Tequila: The Heroin of Alcohol.

Ian & Ted said...

Oh how could I forget Stephen?

That was one of the highlights of my life.

Remember how I had to be at work that night? Whoops!