Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Remember that time I hijacked Ian's iMac?

Ian and Jill were nice enough to let me stay with them for a week and a half before I leave for the big city to pursue my dream of not living in a frozen wasteland rife with Puritanical liquor laws.  I used Ian's computer to take some headshots that are sure to launch me to fame and fortune in New York CITY!


Happy Birthday Mr. President.  Your pal, Kanye West's white cousin, Ted West.

Here's a part where I'm pretending to be a tiger with glaucoma.

It was a hard winter back in '08...maybe someday we'll find our piece of the pie.

Kum & Go actually exists.  No really, it does.  They're all over the place in Wyoming.  REALLY!

Shoot him!  He's the real robot!  
mmmCOMPUTER CLAN COMPUTER CLAN COMPUTER CLAN PICARD WAS MUCH BETTER THAN KIRK TEN MINUTES TO WAPNER MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



These two are both for my album cover when all my other dreams fail and I decide to become a Christian Rock Star.  

Peace out Minnesota.

No comments: